Numerical Algorithms for High-Performance Computational Science, Royal Society, London, April 8-9, 2019
This 2-day scientific discussion meeting is being held at the Royal Society, London, UK, and is organized by Jack Dongarra, Laura Grigori and Nick Higham.
The programme consists of invited talks and contributed posters. The invited speakers are
- Guillaume Aupy, INRIA Bordeaux
- Erin Carson, Charles University, Prague
- George Constantinides, Imperial College
- Steve Furber, FRS, University of Manchester
- Mike Heroux, Sandia National Laboratories
- Tony Hey, Science and Technology Facilities Council
- David Keyes, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia
- Doug Kothe, Director of the DOE Exascale Computing Project (ECP)
- Satoshi Matsuoka, RIKEN Center for Computational Science, Tokyo
- Tim Palmer, FRS, Oxford University
- Jack Poulson, Hodge Star Scientific Computing, Toronto
- Anna Scaife, University of Manchester
- John Shalf, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Rick Stevens, Argonne National Laboratory
- Michela Taufer, University of Delaware
- Kathy Yelick, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory,
The deadline for submission of poster abstracts is Friday March 1, 2019 (extended from Monday 4 February 2019).
Attendance is free, but places are limited and advance registration is essential.
For more information, including the programme and registration, see https://royalsociety.org/science-events-and-lectures/2019/04/high-performance-computing/